Monday, October 19, 2009

Aaj akele rehna hai..

I want to be alone today. No small talk. No long conversations. I don't want to think today. About good things and bad. I want to go out on a walk. Alone. I want to carry my book to a coffee shop and sit and read. I need a coffee shop without people. Because today is a day when I don't understand why people need people. We are good alone. I want to listen to music today. Not the kind of music that reminds me of people around me. But the kind that just stays in the background and drowns out all the noise. I want to write that letter I have been willing myself to write for such along time. Because letters are good. They are conversations where I have all the say. I want to go running. I don't want to play. That takes two people. Don't judge me. It's just the day. I am not anti-social, atleast most of the times. I like being around people. But not today. Today I am best left alone.

5 comments:

Soumaya said...

Hunn :-) I am happy that i v read the blog now...

deepti said...

suravi...pick your stupid phone!

Soumaya said...

hello madam... after this u should write something; atleast this should not be the latest post in ur blog!!

Tamanna said...

I loved it! I have days like these all the time.. And I am not antisocial either..

Super writing girl.. Simple yet very striking!

Sur said...

@Tam - Was just going to write the same comment on your post :)