Thursday, April 02, 2009

Me the photographer!

I think its high time that the college authorities gave me an official post and started paying me for it! I mean I am there - every occasion small or big, capturing some happy and mostly embarrassing moments with the one device that Ms. Raje absolutely hates! 

Aah..but who am i kidding..I will remain a poor student and the damn college will be taking those demand drafts incessantly. Paying me anything is wishful thinking! :D But this is not what I wanted to write! With these digital cameras, the worst bit is that you click like there's no tomorrow. And thus, end up with 500 pics for each event/trip/birthday etc etc. So many so that one doesn't even feel like going through it. Today I was making ma watch Holi snaps. First she saw, then she pretended and then she gave up and dozed off. And I didn't even get to the good ones! But I love clicking snaps. There's something about capturing a nice smile, a weird look, a funny face, an awkward moment - that compels me to go on and on. 

So two things I am going to do - 
1. Make a collage of the pics I like and post them here. (I will spare the censored ones!)
2. Get some pics printed. Hard copies. Ones which can be put in albums. And then looked at without opening the darned laptop!

I realise I have started writing things in a pointwise manner. I know who I picked that from. :) So without much ado, am posting the first collage. More shall follow. They might not be great, but theses are pics/people I lowe. So, up they go on my blog! 



3 comments:

apoorva said...

1. no one wil ever pay u to click snaps.. we dont want u to do it

2. having a ruddy camera in ur hands makes u out of bounds for cake, muck n more during birthdays, holi, et al.. so its more like a sly cover that u use.. rather.. misuse

3. u dont click good pics anyway.. once in a while by sheer stroke of luck u manage to click decent pictures..

4. n points r good.. they help organise thoughts better n help the reader comprehend ideas better.. LOL!!

vinita said...

hey babes...i agree wid apu dat u do use ur camera as a cover from cake n water n all...neways u do manage 2 take sum real gud pics...carry on ur gud work...we too will find ways 2 get u dirty on bdays, holi n all... :)

Sur said...

@Apu - I manage to make u look good in pics! So stop complaining!

@both - did u not notice the state I was in, in holi??? Camera was hardly a cover!